« Home | Stay focused » | It's funny 'cuz it's not me » | I left my heart in San Francisco » | I'm just too tired » | Damage addict » | Public good my foot » | My mom says I'm a catch » | Pssst » | Vote Nader » | Stalk much? » 

Thursday, October 09, 2003 

PEE ON ME, ROMULUS!

I don't link to Freaky Trigger often enough, but this is just hilarious, and far too short. Here's hoping Jess Harvell can recuit his mother to the cause again.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates