« Home | Pssst » | Vote Nader » | Stalk much? » | I realise it's a moot point now » | Not the way to run a war » | Oh, fuck off » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Comforting Sounds » | They keep getting weirder » | A real culture war » | Arise Lazarus » 

Wednesday, October 08, 2003 

My mom says I'm a catch

I don't think I've mentioned Tom Ewing's (he of the very freaky trigger) Popular project here; it's an insanely lengthy/compelling song-by-song review of every song to hit the top of the british charts since their 1952 birth. It's great reading, and he's mentioned that every link he gets makes him more willing to keep doing it. I really want to see the 80s and 90s, thus the link.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates