« Home | Stalk much? » | I realise it's a moot point now » | Not the way to run a war » | Oh, fuck off » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Comforting Sounds » | They keep getting weirder » | A real culture war » | Arise Lazarus » | I think he took too much » | Split opinion » 

Wednesday, October 08, 2003 

Vote Nader

I, of course, don't agree 100% with everything that Arthur Silber says (he's an Objectivist, fer chrissakes), but we still agree on an awful lot, and this is just great.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates