« Home | Recognizing bullshit for fun and profit » | For posterity » | I know you rider » | Girls are in fact pretty » | Oogah boogah » | Hand me down blues » | You're always going too soon » | Back to the well » | Help I'm being held prisoner by my heredity and en... » | Urgent and key » 

Wednesday, October 01, 2003 

Turnabout and all that

"We need to reverse things: if the Clinton White House had sold out an active-duty CIA agent as 'payback' for some whistle-blowing article, we would be outraged. This crime is no less serious because it was done in a Republican White House."

So some conservative news sources are talking some degree of sense, at least.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates