« Home | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Message Personnel » | Credit where credit's due » | Funny, I always figured him for an speed freak » | Urgent & key » | The hinterlands, the hinterlands, we're gonna sail... » | Like sands through an hourglass... » | Die puny sword wielding humans » | On the fence » | I got a twelve-sided die » | When I feel heavy metal » 

Wednesday, December 10, 2003 

Everyone loves dinosaurs

So I've started reading Qwantz, the best clip art webcomic about dinosaurs in which the exact same pictures are used every day. Seriously, the only thing that changes is the text, and it's still pretty brilliant. For example, I think I have to agree with the Uthraptor (the orange one) in this one about Nihilism.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates