« Home | It's true, it's true » | Cogito ergo sum » | Desert island discs » | Urgent & key » | Ooh, look » | Good thing I don't hang with many under-17s » | I'm here all week » | And » | Also » | I will not erase this tomorrow morning » 

Wednesday, January 28, 2004 

For purposes of clarity

I assume everyone's already aware of this, but just in case:

Santorum (noun)
1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.
2. Homophobic Senator Rick Santorum



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates