« Home | There's a shocker » | The sensual world » | The more you know » | Give me some credit » | Agreed » | Gentlemen's agreement » | Read between the lines » | Memo » | Agreed » | WHAT? » 

Sunday, February 01, 2004 

Another stolen quiz

(this one's from Caitlin)

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
My brother, then my parents. Unless K. isn't home, in which case she gets the call first.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
1. Freedom from debt
2. CD single of 'Anthems For A Seventeen Year Old Girl' (there's got to be one)
3. That Johnny Cash box set
4. New computer chair
5. New computer.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
Freedom from debt for the rest of my immediate family.

4. Do you give any away?
Kind of. But not necessarily immediately. I'm going to have to sit down and talk to someone I trust who knows more about money than I do first.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
See last question.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates