« Home | Shee-it » | How awesome is this? » | Let's not lose sight of the point here » | Holy shit » | Showgirls is one of the great comedy films of our age » | I know it's a bit late, but... » | Not exactly Scott of the Antarctic » | Go fly a kite » | Word to your mother » | Links update » 

Tuesday, February 17, 2004 

Hot for teacher

I'm sure in practice this was just horrible, but if you'd asked me in highschool whether bars in the school and trading sexual favors for grades would be okay with me, I know what I would have said.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates