« Home | Not exactly Scott of the Antarctic » | Go fly a kite » | Word to your mother » | Links update » | Sheee-it » | All the plans resting » | He occasionally still has it » | Film at eleven » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Per Second Second » | Raindrops keep falling on my head » 

Monday, February 16, 2004 

I know it's a bit late, but...

Jean Teasdale is everything I hate about Western society's approach to love and relationships. And that's true whether I'm single or not.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates