« Home | No surprise » | Strange bedfellows » | So tired... » | The only German I know is "Nein" and "Schnell". O... » | Weather bomb » | Read this now » | Pass the buck » | Siblings » | Take me out tonight » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Rehearsed Disaster » 

Saturday, February 21, 2004 

I feel a tad delicate today

Have you ever had an Irish Car Bomb? You take a pint of Guinness and drop a shot of Bailey's into it, and then attempt to drink the whole thing at once (I believe in technical parlance the term is "chugging"). Had two of them last night on an empty stomach, and while it was very enjoyable, I think I'm just going to sit quietly and sip orange juice for a while.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates