« Home | Idiots » | I feel a tad delicate today » | No surprise » | Strange bedfellows » | So tired... » | The only German I know is "Nein" and "Schnell". O... » | Weather bomb » | Read this now » | Pass the buck » | Siblings » 

Saturday, February 21, 2004 

In defense of sanity

I don't know if any of you have been following the whole QOTSA split thing (and Oliveri's reaction), but this confirms some suspicions of mine and puts my sympathies firmly with Josh Homme. At least he's smart enough to realise that although he likes Oliveri, he can't tour with him.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates