« Home | Best. Comic. Ever. » | Political compass » | I love 1990 » | Cornucopia » | Huge balls » | Absolutely disgusting » | No pants! » | Bwa-ha-ha-ha » | Close to home » | I guess there is a lesson here... » 

Monday, March 15, 2004 

Oh, right

Journal entry has been up for a while. I've been listening to a bunch of old MP3s, and you know what? This is absolutely, 100% right. I think I'd better stop living off of my memories of the albums from when Ben and I were living in the same house and buy my own goddamned copies of their entire discography.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates