« Home | "Feminism" » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: On The Mouth » | Look over here! » | It's late, okay? » | I'd roll up my shirtsleeves if I was wearing long ... » | Get a new press secretary » | I know, man, I know » | Farmer in the city » | Album of the week » | By the way » 

Wednesday, March 03, 2004 

We were standing by the wall



"and you, you can be mean, and i, i'll drink all the time"

quiz created by neondisease

Which David Bowie single are you?


you wish you could swim, like dolphins can swim. you're "Heroes".
in an attempt to cleanse yourself, you isolate yourself away with iggy pop in berlin, and along with tony visconti, brian eno, and friends produce a few of your finest works to date. you're a song of desperation, that has grown in time into a work of inspiration and strength.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates