« Home | I know, man, I know » | Farmer in the city » | Album of the week » | By the way » | Fuck you you fucking fucks » | Beer, glorious beer » | At least something's going right » | And now, for something completely different » | Volley » | Counterpoint » 

Monday, March 01, 2004 

Get a new press secretary

You know, initially I was sceptical about these rumours of the US capturing Aristide to provoke a coup, but as soon Scott "Fuckhead" McClellan started denying that in his completely pompous way of his, I kind of started believing them. Maybe because McClellan has blatantly lied to reporters before (about Plame, about the National Guard, etc etc ad nauseam)?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates