« Home | Be my little baby » | An Earthpig born » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: The Waxen Pith » | Movies » | I gave in » | Ninjas are awesome » | Fuck me, it's spreading » | So tired » | Secret Wars » | I should probably be writing a paper » 

Thursday, April 01, 2004 

Don't let the man keep you down

Gord's webpage currently says CSIS have taken all content offline, but I'm kind of assuming it's an April Fool's day thing. In fact, for all I know it could be back to normal by the time you read this.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates