« Home | Weird spam » | Har har » | Yay! » | Great Canucks » | True grit » | Truckloads of funny » | Feets don't fail me now » | Me study good one day » | Reasons to be cheerful, part 37 » | Sore all over » 

Tuesday, April 20, 2004 

Postscript

In other weird spam news, this morning I got a spam from someone named "Scatting O. Botulism". That's awesome. I ever need a pseudonym to sign into a hotel or something, I'm going with "Scatting O. Botulism".



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates