« Home | Harsh » | Hee hee » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: What's The Use Of Ge... » | Talkin' 'bout my generation » | Unexpected productivity » | Nightmare » | Station to station » | Flashes make me wince » | Geek out » | Spoilers ahoy » 

Friday, April 16, 2004 

Sore all over

Helped Dad move for twelve hours yesterday. He's still got a weekend to go (and a full one at that), but we got most of the stuff, and all the big stuff, over. As a result, I'm pretty exhausted, and I've got an exam tomorrow morning, so I don't expect to post much today.

You should, however, check out this description of Bush's notion of credibility.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates