« Home | Flashes make me wince » | Geek out » | Spoilers ahoy » | Take it like a man » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Don't Understand » | Memo to PETA » | Wankola » | There's no justice » | Wow » | Booya » 

Tuesday, April 13, 2004 

Station to station

If I want, for whatever reason, to think about the crucifiction of Jesus, I'd rather listen to low than watch The Passion of the Christ, which was truly awful (and I was prepared for it not to be). From 'The Lamb':

They'll take my name
And feed my children
With my remains
In the holy temple
'Cuz I am the lamb
And I'm a dead man

I am the lamb
And I'm a dead man



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates