« Home | No funny title here » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Fog » | He said "hummer". Hee hee! » | Bearsuit? Bearsuit! » | O solo mio » | "It appears he slipped and fired into his skull." » | Whoop » | And you call yourself a leftist » | For the love of God » | I love Windows 98 » 

Thursday, May 06, 2004 

I'm so shallow

I've been an REM fan since my childhood, so I'll probably pick up this new album that's coming out at some point, but there's a small sticking point in this story about it. Most of the songs sound cool from the titles, but then at the end of the list... 'I'm Gonna DJ'? That's pretty dumb.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates