« Home | I love Windows 98 » | Best yet » | I have spooky powers » | A mounted knight attacking a creampuff » | Category error » | D'oh » | Instant nostalgia - just add water » | Tripwire » | White whale » | Representing » 

Tuesday, May 04, 2004 

For the love of God

Kevin Hilts of Readymade says this may be your last chance to buy The Dramatic Balanced By, and it's only $8 ($5 if you're a Yankee). Plus, 'Bloomsbury Boxcutter' and the incomparable 'Hamburg' are free MP3 downloads. Go! Buy!

Edit: I just bought five copies, myself. I'm dead serious.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates