« Home | "Just because it's made up doesn't mean it can't h... » | Three things » | Theography » | As you can tell, I love a good argument » | Bwa-ha-ha-ha » | Woah, hoss » | I hate my generation » | Missed point » | Alright, now I'm pissed off » | Fucking hell » 

Sunday, May 16, 2004 

Love Vigilantes

...is the name of the song currently playing on my Winamp. More importantly, there's a new journal entry up.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates