« Home | Moldy oldie » | Kkkitchens, what were you thinking? » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: 2/4 » | For future notice » | Fucking terrifying » | My favorite album of the year, so far » | Jyo, Kyu and Iyo » | Death to Status: Q » | Awwww » | And that's why I go to you for the news. » 

Friday, May 21, 2004 

Mr. Fiscally Responsible

This may shock some (my brother and my parents, for example), but I finally opened a savings account. Now I can funnel parts of my paychecks there and don't have to worry about keeping track of how much in my chequing account I can't spend.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates