« Home | Top ten » | Do you know what day it is? » | No funny title here, either » | I'm so shallow » | No funny title here » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Fog » | He said "hummer". Hee hee! » | Bearsuit? Bearsuit! » | O solo mio » | "It appears he slipped and fired into his skull." » 

Friday, May 07, 2004 

Took the words right out of my mouth

Whatever you think of the rest of this post on the Stylus blog, there's one utterly crucial sentence near the end:

"At times these wordless stirrings are able to better communicate than words".

Exactly. I wish I'd said something similar in this week's WES.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates