« Home | Just barely » | So very special » | Damn dirty zombies » | As nature made him » | "Nerve gas is not funny." » | Awwww » | Like that song from Footloose » | 'Cause you're still my only one » | Kafka vs. the Onion » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Sweet Virginia » 

Monday, May 31, 2004 

Weirder and weirder

The spam that gets through my filter (which isn't much, thankfully), is using increasingly weird tactics to try to get me to read it, although it very rarely works. Saw a good one tonight: For some reason Jesus Winkler(!) is emailing me about "underground teen rectum ballets". It's the "ballets" that really through the whole subject out of the realm of merely dirty and into the wonderfully absurd.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates