« Home | Get me off the streets » | Legal Eagle » | And it's up » | Bases loaded » | Reflexes » | Man beats horse » | Right on » | Before I forget » | So what? » | I'm melting » 

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 

Son of wacky spam

Today, this subject line turns up in my junk mail folder: "spencerian courtesan blood". There's no way I can ignore that, so I open it to find it's offering me ways to "unleash the power" of my digital cable (which I don't have), but there's also this block of text at the bottom:

"A few shadows, and dust bunny for fairy to arrive at a state of tea party. A few brides, and earring around cashier to arrive at a state of chess board. Unlike so many bodice rippers who have made their radioactive wheelbarrow to us. Where we can barely conquer our skyscraper. For example, widow inside indicates that living with senator caricature toward bowling ball. Unlike so many fetishists who have made their ghastly piroshki to us.
chorale guyana synergistic shagbark acid"

That's just beautiful.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates