« Home | Memory hole Dept. » | Dyspraxia » | Me wanty » | Whirligig » | Irrelevancy/Irreverancy » | Black and white » | I concur » | Academic misconduct » | Awesome » | Correlation does not imply causation » 

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 

Speaker needs food badly

There is exactly one good thing, on mitigating factor, to the fact that one of my computer speakers seems to have died for good: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's "Rise Or Fall" sounds even trashier and thus better on just one crappy little speaker.

Still, I have no money - how will I listen to music now?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates