« Home | Number game » | Thank goodness » | Pop tidbit » | Dadasaurus Rex » | Words we'll never take back » | Two things » | So I sez to him, "Be fruitful and multiply". But ... » | News flash » | Decent days and nights » | The shame of it all » 

Thursday, September 09, 2004 

Obligatory quiz

Every so often I just have to do one of these. I'm weak, I guess.

harold
I am Harold, from "Harold and Maude." I'm
a sensitive, but...weird...soul.


Which Random Cult Movie Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Huh. And I've never even seen that movie (although after this I want to).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates