« Home | Hot girl on girl action » | Shock and awe » | Awesome » | Fucking hell » | Falling behind » | What a maroon » | His favorite mistake » | Ugh » | One last thing » | Oh, fuck off Dept. » 

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 

Good ol' David O. Russell

The lead interview at the Onion's AV Club is just great. I especially like this exchange:

Onion: Were you ironically voted "class rebel"?

David O. Russell: No, although that would have been funny.

Jason Schwartzman: That's funny. "I'm an ironic rebel."

DOR: I don't know what that means. That's terrible. I don't want to live in that universe. That's such a frightening universe.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates