« Home | I care a lot » | The Floating World: Look Up » | Oh, fuck off Dept. » | Sugar in the gas tank » | Rewind » | Rent a flat above a shop » | Awesome Dept. » | Tellement longtemps et mercis de tous les poissons » | Young at heart » | Fuck Adbusters and their shitty design » 

Friday, October 01, 2004 

Oh, fuck off Dept.

I think I've finally located exactly what it is about Bush and his team that irrationally irks me so (aside from all the things that rationally irk me, of course). They just keep repeating the same lies as if as long as they keep saying them those lies will come true. This is annoying firstly because it exposes such massive contempt for the American people, but also because enough of them are unimformed about such things that it just might work. Fuck off, Bush.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates