« Home | Superb » | Raise your beggared arms » | Live it, learn it, love it » | No halfsies » | R.I.P. » | Anyone keeping count? » | Good ol' David O. Russell » | Hot girl on girl action » | Shock and awe » | Awesome » 

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 

Primer

Some might say that Dr. David Thorpe's latest column is a primer for writing for certain music sites, particularly one that ends with "fork", but I wouldn't say that. I would say it's damn funny, though.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates