« Home | Treasure trove » | Good luck » | The fix is in? » | Ditto » | Terrifying » | Huh » | I missed one - and it's a doozy » | Stay glued to your TV set » | Just a bit » | Slight return » 

Thursday, October 28, 2004 

Summation

John Scalzi has become one of my favorite commentators on the American election very swiftly, and this is simply the most calm and lucid survey of why Kerry should win I've heard yet. Hell, the man even initially wanted Clark; I still think wistfully about that particular candidacy, and what kind of lead it might have right now, every so often.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates