« Home | Huh » | I missed one - and it's a doozy » | Stay glued to your TV set » | Just a bit » | Slight return » | R.I.P. » | Still catching up » | Holy shit dept. » | "Hey, you forgot Poland!" » | Woah » 

Wednesday, October 27, 2004 

Terrifying

Oh look, Bush supporters think Iraq had WMDs. And they "Agree US Should Not Have Gone to War if No WMD or Support for al Qaeda". Which is true.

And my fellow Canadians wonder why I fear he's going to win. I'd love to think that the American voting public is in possession of the facts, but they don't seem to be.

The closest I'll get to the results has already cast her vote, though, thanks to the absentee ballot. Nothing to do now but cross fingers and wait.

Edit: Actually, it's worse than I thought. They're not just ignorant, they're willfully so; they "ignore dissonant information". Fuck.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates