« Home | Turducken! » | So, yeah » | At last » | Recorded live » | [Incredibly foul expletive deleted] » | Oh yeah » | Misleading t-shirts » | Urgent & Key dept. » | Zing » | Last one for the night » 

Friday, November 26, 2004 

$5 down the drain

I got Earth 2 very cheaply, which is why I picked it up in the first place. And I'm glad I did, because if I hadn't picked it up I would have wondered what I was missing for years to come. Turns out it was mindless tedium.

Ah well, that's what used record stores are for. I'd much rather hear Godflesh or Small Life Form if I want something that monolithic, since both are better (though entirely different).



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates