« Home | Karma? » | Democracy in action » | But life goes on, so... » | Fuck you » | Geeeeek! » | I wanna be the minority » | This year ain't that special » | The pleasures of artificiality » | Running scared? » | Christmas came early » 

Thursday, November 04, 2004 

Adrift

I dunno, it just seems tonight like everything's in free fall. I don't know when my inteview with Brian from Clinic is, I haven't been able to get ahold of Pete, I don't know when I'm going to be able to talk to my girl again, Hotmail isn't working (and my computer's been acting up), I've got a midterm on Friday, and Bush got re-elected. What a day. I even almost forgot my keys on top of the mail box.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates