« Home | The end of history » | Spooky » | Take your shoes off and throw them in the lake » | Decent days and nights » | I probably should have name dropped John Ralston Saul » | 101,000 » | Summation » | Treasure trove » | Good luck » | The fix is in? » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Nobody likes you

My review of American Idiot is up; I tried something different with the writing style, it's a lot more clipped. I dunno if I'll do it again, but it suited the review in this case. Also, I Love 1998 has started, it'll be running all week, and I actually participated again. But you should read it anyway.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates