« Home | Elites, my ass » | Discworld » | Odd » | Factoid » | Shocker » | Ugh » | Shleep » | Sometimes I feel like... » | Good news » | Seriously, pay attention » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

Soft claims

Apparantly some scientists have taken a look at "Intelligent Design" theory (read: Creationism in a shiny new suit) on purely scientific grounds, and find that it comes up lacking. I am shocked, shocked, etc.

I'm with Kierkegaard on this one; whether God exists and whether God created the world, etc, etc, etc is simply unprovable (in either direction) by rational thought. I wish people would quit trying.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates