« Home | You say that like it's a bad thing » | Looks more like Marlene Dietrich to me » | Never, never, land » | Sometimes I forget things » | The internet is awesome » | The forgotten Band Aids » | The Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf effect » | Meme! Meeeeeeeeme! » | Brain go "poot" » | The Floating World: Jo Jo's Jacket » 

Thursday, November 18, 2004 

Trust me on this one

Anyone who wants to hear some really great music should get themselves over to the Stypod (get it?) today. I picked three songs, and while two of them are from big bands (REM/Radiohead) and mostly just in response to other pieces on Stylus recently, you have to hear Jens Lekman's "Tram #7 To Heaven". Just trust me on this one.

Jer, I'm looking at you.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates