« Home | I am Canadian. And freezing. » | I've got my twelve-sided die » | The Floating World: 2004 (Part 1) » | In other news » | Warning: possibly gross » | Adventures in cooking » | Continue being excellent to each other » | Slow reaction time » | Bwahaha » | Slow life » 

Monday, December 20, 2004 

Doubtful

I have all sorts of problems with the New Criterion, but this review does raise a few good point (although it kind of loses me at the end, I think it goes from a focused argument to a more general one that isn't warrented). It sucks when you agree with people who normally piss the hell out of you, believe me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates