« Home | I've been playing lots of Tetris, too » | Engines of grief » | El milagro secreto » | One down » | Heh » | The Floating World: The Same Mistakes » | We assume God acts in certain ways, and then we ge... » | It's too early to be up » | Through all the promises we make » | Dean's list, baby » 

Monday, January 10, 2005 

Half a decade already

I didn't participate, since by the time it came around I was burned out on lists and I haven't ben keeping track of any years before 2003 anyway, but Stylus' best of the first half of the decade, singles edition is very awesome. I think I'll enjoy reading it even more because I'm not in it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates