« Home | Thoughts on Silent Alarm and others » | Top notch » | Oops (I'm the only one who cares, anyway) » | Please, ignore context (on multiple fronts) » | Placemark » | Irregular Google check dept. » | Too weird to live, and too rare to die. » | I'm so productive » | He is kind of a dick, you know » | Aural massage » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Free music

In addition to the belowmentioned Laurent Garnier review, today sees me doing another turn on the Stypod.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates