« Home | The “you-cant-fire-me-I-quit” approach to childhood » | Go me » | "BEEEEEEEF PEACH" » | Good point » | Involvement » | Your beliefs are not your rights » | Push It » | I'm in the kitchen with the tombstone blues » | Busy day » | Platforms » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Evil mind, evil sword

I'd never heard of the 1965 metaphysical samurai movie The Sword Of Doom before this review, but I'd really like to see it now. Nice box art, to boot.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates