« Home | Some photos don't get seen » | Shame, shame » | Who among us will avenge Ms. Nina Simone? » | Lyrics quiz » | Test screenings = useless » | Quick fix » | Oh, yeah » | Recommendation » | Too angry to think of a title » | "Rock dust" sounds so prosiac » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

Housecleaning

The links to the side have finally had a long-overdue updating. Everyone who was removed was removed because they hadn't updated in literally months. Everyone who was added are sites I read (or check) pretty much every day. I mostly use those links to keep up with stuff when I'm away from home (visiting parents, at work, etc), so they're (merely?) functional.

No, I'm not procrastinating. Why would you think that?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates