« Home | I almost forgot » | What's the sound of salivation? » | Get off my back, man » | Getting it right » | Every time I look around » | Back on Sunday » | Evil mind, evil sword » | The “you-cant-fire-me-I-quit” approach to childhood » | Go me » | "BEEEEEEEF PEACH" » 

Monday, March 21, 2005 

"Rock dust" sounds so prosiac

Apparently there may be a quick, cheap, easy and most importantly natural way to rejuvenate soil. It's interesting to note that although human environmental damage has sped up the process of stripping minerals from the soil, to some extent it's a natural phenomenon, as we're 10,000 years from the last glacial ice age that redistributes these things.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates