« Home | Brevity etc. » | Azathoth » | It was late » | They took her away, away from me » | How'd I miss this? » | I drank lots of beer and saw Sin City » | Fuck other people » | Fuck Spin » | And yes... » | Fuck the pope » 

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 

Fitting

I'm not at all surprised that the best, fairest piece I've yet to read on Andrea Dworkin's death comes from someone like Susie Bright. I'm no fan of some of the conclusions Dworkin and Catherine McKinnon drew, but Dworkin's real contributions are often taken and distorted by the right without any appreciation for their real force and insight.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates