« Home | I drank lots of beer and saw Sin City » | Fuck other people » | Fuck Spin » | And yes... » | Fuck the pope » | Fuck you, night » | Fuck you, morning » | School spirit » | At least the dark don't hide it » | Why did this never happen? » 

Monday, April 11, 2005 

How'd I miss this?

The use of underage, undernourished jockeys in the traditional camel races of the United Arab Emirates is shame. But the fact that they're being replaced by robots? That's just cool.

And yet it took Brian from 8-Bit Theatre to bring this to my attention.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates