« Home | Bumper crop » | Is this true? » | Where was the "Beware of the Leopard" sign, though? » | Got my marks back » | Exciting! » | Utterly horrifying » | It's the culture, stupid » | Pass over in silence » | An epistemology of beauty » | Glee! » 

Monday, May 02, 2005 

Background

The fine Canadian music site Cokemachineglow has a really great interview with Matthew Cooper (the guy who is Eluvium) up - I should probably start reading that site, when I have a little more free time.

More importantly - he did "Taken" with one instrument in real time? My mind, she is blown.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates