« Home | 3 things » | Stop nominating Frasier » | Background » | Bumper crop » | Is this true? » | Where was the "Beware of the Leopard" sign, though? » | Got my marks back » | Exciting! » | Utterly horrifying » | It's the culture, stupid » 

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 

Keys

Yes, I really will do pretty much anything like this. Taken from Gord.

How many Keys are on your Keyring: 7
How many Key chains: 1
How many Key rings: 2
What Keys: Apartment door, apartment building front door, mail key, key for entry through front door at work, key to actually unlock same front door, key my sister copied for me that was supposed to be my dad's front door, but isn't, spare key to K's Jeep.
What Key chains: Red maple leaf "Canada" that goes with the Jeep key.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates