« Home | Leap into the irrational » | Free music dept. » | Existence precedes essence » | Wrong side of the pond » | Book meme » | The paradox of The Paradox of Choice » | Running late » | Mixtapes & the glass teat » | New forms » | Charts... OF DEATH! » 

Thursday, June 23, 2005 

Penguins

I'm actually a little surprised at how badly I'd like to see this. I wonder if it'll come to the Bookshelf.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates