« Home | Forgetful » | Short sighted » | Kerblooey » | The non-lecture and seminar kind of class » | RSS » | You know I'm a sucker for these things » | Back and forth » | Wha? » | Summation » | Sticky » 

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 

Plug pulled

I'm not sure whether I'm pissed off or relieved about this.

I think we're all a little safer to be honest. Yes, some folks in the know felt the script did the work justice. But who's to say it would have stayed that way? I seriously doubt Moore cares either way.

Actually, go here; Rich Johnston is the best comic columnist around, and he's got an excellent story about Moore's increasing anger at shoddy adaptations. Which is admittedly an about-face from his previous position.

But other than that, yeah, I think you're right.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates