« Home | TISSH! TISSH! » | A classic » | Subjectivity » | iPotty » | Cheer up » | Obfuscatory » | Dickology » | Long weekend » | True patriot love » | Technicalities » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

Podcasting

The first edition of my internet radio show (currently voiced by Todd Burns, until I get a microphone), is up at Stylus today. Todd does a great job making me sound not like an idiot, although I can tell he has again forgotten how my last name is pronounced.

That last name must be a daily struggle for you. I sympathize (the accent's on the *third* syllable).

You mean "Lake", or?

More seriously, what (if anything) did you think of the podcast?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates